Our hand poured soy wax candles make the perfect addition to your bespoke gift box.
Each candle will burn for approximately 16-18 hours, ready to fill your room wih their beautiful scents. Choose from:
- Jasmine: a rich Jasmine fragrance with fresh leafy top notes give this candle a scent identical to freshly picked Jasmine flowers that's bursting with a floral aroma. The ultimate summer candle.
- Bliss: A gourmand Oriental fragrance opening with top notes of peach and apricot alongside sweet berries, bergamot and guava leading to a heart of peony, lily of the valley and fresh jasmine supported by a sweet base of dulce de leche, soft sandal, amber and vanilla. Stunning.
- Ocean Breeze: A robust Oriental accord opening with soft fruits, coconut and cyclamen leading to a warm heart of clove and rich floral tones of jasmine, heliotrope and rose supported by a sweet base of vanilla, amber, sugar, musk.
Revive: A fresh mouthwatering mandarin fragrance that is twisted by hints of grapefruit, orange and lychee with cool zesty notes of Sicilian lemon, key lime and green leaf.
- Lavender: This beautifully calming & relaxing essential oil candle is bursting with floral aroma. Once lit, the scent is just like walking through a lavender field in the heart of summer.
- Lazy Days: A warming sweet woody scent that begins with top notes of bergamot, lemon and sugar. The heart is a blend of violet, jasmine and rich sticky balsamic notes whilst at the base vanilla, sandalwood, patchouli and musk complete the scent.
- Indian Summer (Oud & Bergamot): The top note of bergamot brightens this fragrance with its sparkling, citrus freshness whilst cedarwood and oud wood bring intensity and depth to the scent.
- Lemongrass: With the scent of freshly cut lemongrass, bursting with a delightful herbal aroma. This candle is uplifting, calming and crisp.
- Tranquility (Ylang Ylang & Patchouli): Smooth woody notes of cedar & sandalwood blend beautifully with radiant musks & amber.
Our candles are hand poured using 100% Soy wax which is produced from the oil obtained from soy beans. Soy wax is biodegradable and cleans up with good old soap and water...making it easy to clean out and recycle or upcycle the empty tin.
Our candles fully comply with the law on the classification, labelling and packaging of chemicals in Great Britain (GB) – the GB Classification, Labelling and Packaging of Chemicals Regulation (GB CLP) and meet all CLP labelling requirements - please refer to the label on the base of your candle for full details. Please ensure you also:
- Always burn your candle within sight.
- Keep away from drafts & vibrations.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials, including matches & wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never move a burning candle.
When you've finished your candle, remove & discard the wick and gently scrape away any remaining wax from the tin. Give the tin a good wash in hot soapy water (a green scourer works a treat for this) and upcycle for trinkets, cotton make up remover pads, jewellery....the list is endless! If you don't need the tin, please place it in your metal recycling bin instead.