Extracted from the seeds of wild rose plants, rosehip powder is a skincare wonder, providing a wide range of skin-healthy benefits. The rich concentration of vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients enable Rosehip to penetrate deep into skin layers to vitally improve your skin health. Combined with French Pink Clay (considered to be the mildest of all the clays), this mask provides a deeply effective vitamin rich mask that will encourage healthy looking glowing skin.
Suitable for all skin types, particularly mature skin.
Each mask can be purchased on it's own, with bamboo utensils (mask brush & spoon) or as a full kit including the mask, bamboo utensils plus a handcrafted ceramic mixing bowl.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS:
Rosehip Powder - Rose hips contain natural tretinoin, the acid form of vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin ageing, promotes collagen and elastin levels and replenishes and rebuilds skin tissue. This is known to help to make the skin firmer, smoother and younger looking. Rose hips also contain a high amount of essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which further promotes healthy skin. In particular, it is rich in linoleic and linolenic acids, which are important skin nutrients.
French Pink Clay - said to be the mildest of all clays, this beautiful clay cleanses and detoxifies the skin, removes dead skin cells and creates an overall refreshed appearance. Pink clay is associated with a wide variety of skin benefits including;
- Brighter skin due to the lightly exfoliating effect of the clay working to remove dead skin cells and reveal bright, fresh cells underneath
- Removing excess oil - clay face masks are praised for their natural, mattifying effect.
- Moisturising - pink clay contains essential minerals which work to naturally enrich skin, for a hydrating effect.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Using a clean teaspoon, add 1 (maximum 2) spoonfuls of the powder to a clean bowl. Add a small amount of wetting agent to the powder (water, floral water, natural yoghurt, half a mashed avocado, a little sweet almond or other carrier oil, etc.,) and mix to a smooth, spreadable paste.
- Using a face mask brush, apply a thick layer of the mask to clean dry skin (avoiding the delicate eye area) and allow it to dry for approximately 10-15 minutes. Do not allow the mask to fully dry.
- Splash clean warm water onto the mask then remove the mask fully with a clean wet bamboo facecloth.
For an extra luxurious mask, mix with natural yoghurt or half a mashed avocado.
Mix the mask immediately before use & discard any unused/leftover mask immediately. Do not allow liquids to enter the product packaging.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Not for use on mucous membranes or broken/irritated skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Illite, Kaolin & Montmorillonite (French Pink Clay), Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Powder.