Treat your skin to a powerful hydration boost with our nutrient rich oil to milk Cleansing Balm, packed full of skin loving ingredients.
This beautiful balm melts onto the skin to gently and effortlessly remove make-up and the daily grime without stripping your skin of it's natural moisture. Upon contact with water, it emulsifies to become a gentle cleansing milk that leaves your skin feeling clean, nourished and super-soft.
Directions for use:
Apply the Cleansing Balm every evening by scraping a small amount of balm onto the spatual provided, warming it in your fingertips and massaging it onto your dry face and neck to dissolve make-up and grime. Once thoroughly massaged, turn the balm into a beautifully soft cleansing milk by wetting your hands and massaging your face/neck again. Rinse thoroughly and wipe your face with a clean damp facecloth to complete your night-time cleanse.
We package our Cleansing Balms in recycled glass jars with an aluminium lid. Once the jar is empty, give it a good wash and upcycle it for herbs & spices or use as a trinket jar. Alternatively, place the jar in your glass/metal recycling bin to ensure it can be repurposed. Available in 2 sizes: 120ml and 15ml trial/travel size.
Vegan and cruelty free.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Pumpkin Seed Oil - with high amounts of zinc, selenium and vitamin E that are known to support skin renewal and improved skin tone, this beautiful oil is readily absorbed into the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and renewed. The vitamin C in the oil is known to help the production of vital collagen that retains skin elasticity while also plumping and building firmness of the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - This beautiful oil is full to the brim with skin loving fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin. High in Carotene, Omega 7 and Vitamin A, Sea Buckthorn oil is soothing, hyrating and rejuvenating and is widely praised for it's purported anti-wrinkle abilities
- Rosehip Oil - rich in vitamins A and C which are both necessary for the production of collagen, this powerful oil is known to facilitate the regeneration of the skin and is packed with skin-nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids. It also contains phenols that have been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
- Jojoba Oil - readily absorbed by the skin, soothing, nourishing and hydrating jojoba oil contains natural forms of Vitamin E which works as an antioxidant for your skin, supporting it to fight against oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants & toxins. Jojoba has a similar composition to sebum (the oil naturally produced by our skin) making it the perfect skin nourisher & hydrator.
- Vitamin E - this natural antioxidant is know to help fight free radicals in the skin, is super moisturising & nourishing and has excellent hydrating & rejuvenating properties for skin. It also serves as a natural preservative in our balm.
- Essential Oils - Lavender, Sweet Orange & Frankincense have been chosen for their known benefits in skincare. They blend together perfectly with their anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and therapeutic properties whilst giving our balm a beautifully calming scent.
UKCP Ref: 46560822